The last time I did a “favorites” post was over a year ago (you can find it HERE). I don’t know what took me so long to update you guys but the products I’m about to chat about are pretty amazing and well worth the wait. They’re the products I can count on to give me the results I want and it’s always perfection.
From self-tanners to foundations, these beauty products have proven themselves month after month and have now become staples in my makeup and skincare routines! Keep reading to find out why I love them so much and why juuust maybe you should make a special trip to your nearest cosmetic counter to pick them up!
1. M-61 Power Glow Peels: It’s been a mission of mine to improve the texture of my skin and while I’ve had many love affairs with other peel pads, these are just WOW. The first time I tried one I woke up with the most smoothest skin of my life. Slowly they’ve helped with my acne scarring and have definitely made a difference in the roughness of my skin. If you have sensitive skin I’d test out a patch because they are strong, but well well worth it!
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Crush Liquid Lipstick with Mac Soar Lip Liner: This lip combination is everything! It is the perfect mix of that long-lasting soft nude rose pink we all want. I wore it for a week straight while I was in Arizona and without fail someone always asked what lipstick I had on. See what the combo looks like HERE.
3. Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray: This is the perfect setting hairspray. It gives enough hold without causing any buildup or crusty hair. I can use it day after day without having to deal with residue and my hair is still brushable and soft.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation: I won’t say much about this foundation (because I have a review on it HERE) other than I have no idea why I stopped using it. It is by far one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. It blends like a dream, keeps me matte and doesn’t settle or makes me look cakey. For under $8 you really cannot beat it!
5. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick: If you travel often or simply hate the mess liquid foundation can sometimes make, this stick foundation is a must-have! It’s best for oily to normal skin types, has buildable coverage and applies effortlessly when in a rush. I loved traveling with it to Arizona and was pretty much the only foundation I used on my trip. Do avoid if you have dry skin. Try THIS stick foundation instead.
6. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: The first time I tried this mascara I was like “eh, not impressed.” BUT after it sat on my vanity for about a month and I decided to try it again I fell in love! If you have lashes that don’t curl and you love lots of length, this mascara is for you. The trick is to have the smaller bristles on the brush catch your lash hair while you twist the brush upwards. Trust me, it makes all the difference.
7. Bioderma Sensibio H2O: A couple of months ago I succumbed to the hype over this micellar water and it has been a great addition to my skincare routine. I use it as a toner, removing any leftover makeup my cleanser leaves behind and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I love it because it’s so gentle and I don’t feel it disrupts any of the serums I use afterwards. Highly recommend!
8. Sephora Self-Tanning Wipes: Guurrl. If you have not tried these tanning towelettes you are missing out on the easiest, most natural (not to mention cheap) tanning wipes! I use two for my entire body so I get four applications from each package. When I do tan with them I use them consecutively for two days and it gives me the most perfect shade. I don’t see myself ever going without them.
9. Epionce Lytic Plus TX: If you have large pores, roughness and you’re concerned with aging, you need this treatment in your life. I use it every day and wait at least 5 minutes before I apply any other serums or moisturizers. You’ll feel a slight cooling sensation, which I love, then when it’s gone I’ll proceed with the rest of my routine. In conjunction with my Glow Peels (that I use about three times a week), I’ve seen a drastic reduction in breakouts and pore size. (This treatment comes in three strengths. I’m using the maximum-strength).
Did you see any of your beauty and skincare favorites? I always love to know what you guys are loving so leave me a comment below with your current faves!