Happy Friday guys! Or should I say bottoms up?! 😉 Let’s take a moment and talk about how cute this Pink Lemonade Martini is? My girly side can’t handle it. With Valentine’s Day a few days away and the weekend finally here I thought this pink martini would be the perfect cocktail for celebrating! I always get suckered into trying the cute drinks when I’m out to dinner so I knew I wanted to share something fun, easy and pink.
- 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 2 oz. Pink Lemonade
- 1 oz. Citrus Flavored Vodka
- 1 oz. Triple Sec (Or Limoncello)
- Fresh or frozen Cranberries, Raspberries or Lime wedge for garnish
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker and add handful of ice.
- Shake well until chilled and pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Let me know if you try my drink recipe and if you find it as yummy as I do!
Cheers and Happy Weekend!