(Click HERE for November 2017 VIB Rouge Sale Recommendations)
It’s that time again! Sephora is spreading holiday cheer to us makeup junkies with their annual VIB ROUGE and VIB 20% off event!
If you have no idea what I’m talking about, basically Sephora VIB ROUGE members (those who spend a minimum of $1,000 within a calendar year) were offered 20% off their online and in-store purchases between November 6-9. This weekend (November 13-16) the same will be offered to their VIB members (those who spend a minimum of $350 within a calendar year).
If you’re a VIB you should have received your fab discount card and online code (VIB20) for 20% off by now. And if you’re anything like me your online basket has been filled with “wish list” items for quite some time!
Today I rounded up my top recommendations, as well as my current wish list, to help guide you through the endless options and perhaps spark purchase ideas. Let me just say there are definitely more items I could have chosen and think are worthy of purchasing (like THIS must-have palette, my favorite FOUNDATION, or THESE flirty lashes) but I decided to stick with products that are either exclusive to Sephora, or rarely go on sale anywhere else.
SHOP MY RECOMMENDATIONS
1. KARUNA KARMA KIT FACE MASK SET: I’ve raved about my fave Karuna mask HERE and although this set doesn’t include it, it’s a great introduction to the sheet mask craze. This set includes an exfoliating, hydrating, anti-oxidant and age-defying sheet mask; perfect for taking care of whatever skin concern you’re dealing with at the moment.
2. CLARISONIC SMART PROFILE FACE AND BODY: If you don’t own a Clarisonic, jump on the bandwagon now! Better yet jump head first with the Smart Profile model. Clarisonic’s rarely go on sale and this is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself, or purchase a gift for someone you really care about.
3. BECCA CHAMPAGNE GLOW PALETTE: I don’t know about many highlighter palette’s with the pigmentation and versatility of this one so for the price (plus the discount) I say this is a must-have. It’s sleek, travel-friendly and the size of each highlighter is actually decent.
4. SUNDAY RILEY POWER COUPLE DUO: This kit includes a 0.5 oz. Luna Oil and 0.5 oz. Good Genes for $78 (and that’s before the discount!). I believe both products are truly wonderful and work together like a dream.. I’m guessing that’s where the ‘Power Couple’ name came from 😉 These products have a cult following and are extremely hyped so if you’ve been wanting to try them this is your chance!
5. SEPHORA COLLECTION SU EASEL BRUSH SET: Sephora’s PRO brush collection is extremely underrated in my humble opinion. These brushes are extremely soft and help blend makeup beautifully. Though this set is pricey, if you think about it, you are paying a little over $13 for each brush (27 in total) after the discount is applied. That’s pretty amazing for the quality!
6. URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER LONG-LASTING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY DUO: I had to mention this deal because it just makes sense to pick it up if you’re a fan of the All Nighter setting spray. You get two full size bottles for about $31 (after the discount is applied) which is almost like getting one for free! Can’t beat it!
7. BEAUTY BLENDER MAKEUP’S BEST FRIEND SET: This is another set that just makes sense to pick up. I love applying thicker foundations with my beauty blender and am always in need of a back-up. Plus this set comes with a micro mini which would be great for concealer.
8. NEST ‘MIDNIGHT FLEUR’ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY: This is my favorite perfume but I just wanted to recommend picking up yours during the sale. Perfume’s rarely go on sale so this is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favorite ones.
SHOP MY WISH LIST
9. COSMOCUBE POSH MAKEUP ORGANIZER: Who doesn’t like displaying their makeup collection in beautiful acrylic cosmetic organizers? I sure do! But they’re very pricey. This is your chance to get the coveted CosmoCube for under $150. Helloooo Christmas gift!
10. TRIA AGE-DEFYING EYE WRINKLE CORRECTING LASER: I confess: I am a skincare gadget junkie. I’m fascinated by products like this so when a big discount is offered I can’t help but jot them down on my wish lists! I suggest you do the same with that device you’ve been eyeing 😉
11. ILUMINAGE SKIN REJUVENATING EYE MASK: I’ve been on the hunt for a night-time eye mask and this one caught my attention. It’s infused with copper that helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles and gives the appearance of younger, well-rested eyes. I suffer from extremely dark circles so anything that helps my under-eyes look less tired is a must-have for me.
12. PMD PERSONAL MICRODERM WITH HAND AND FOOT KIT: See #10 😉
13. DRYBAR PEACE ON EARTH GOOD HAIR TO ALL!: Alone, Drybar’s Buttercup blow dryer is $195. This set is $199 (before the discount) and includes about $100 worth of extras.
14. VISEART EYESHADOW PALETTE: I’m dying to get my hands on these palettes. They’ve been raved about for their amazing pigmentation and buttery consistency so of course I had to add them to my wish list. All the palettes look amazing but the one I’m crushing on is the Neutral Matte!
15. CINEMA SECRETS MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANSER: This is another product that is raved about in the makeup world. It’s suppose to be one of the best in the business for brush cleansing so I just love that Sephora is now carrying online and it’s still in stock!
What’s on your shopping list for the VIB sale? And if you’re a ROUGE, what did you get? Let me know below!