Hola mis señoritas! Aren’t you so happy it’s FRIDAY! I am. Partly because it’s my day off and also because it’s date night (d’awww). Yes, my man is taking me out on the town and I cannot wait!
Speaking of my man, today’s post was completely inspired by him. Not because he has everything (well, maybe since he did marry me 😉 I kid), but because he is very particular in what he likes. The man has taste.. good taste, so it can get pretty tricky when shopping for him. And with Valentine’s Day right around the corner I’ve been digging deep for some reeeally good ideas. Like I want to blow-his-socks-off good. Plus the man truly deserves it. He’s hardworking, dedicated and to top it off he entertained the idea of posing for this post (if you knew him you’d know that was no easy feat).
So if your love sounds a lot like mine (the best!) then check out my list of Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the man who has everything (including your gorgeous self)!
- I’m going to go out on a limb and say not all of us are ready to drop the serious cash it takes to buy this Burberry watch but hey it’s worth a mention (if not only for inspiration)! If you’re celebrating a big milestone or you’re searching for that WOW gift, then I’d say this is it. (I picked out less expensive alternatives HERE and HERE, and an awesome watch case HERE).
- I love leaving my husband little notes to find here and there so this toiletry bag is the ultimate in cute surprise notes. If he travels often he’ll get lots of use out of it and always think of you when he pulls out his toothbrush at night.
- If your man’s New Year resolution was to get fit then help him achieve his goal with the ultimate tool, a Fitbit. Not only will this watch help calculate calories burned, steps taken, and GPS distance, it’ll monitor his heart rate and track his food intake!
- Replica is one of my favorite perfume lines. I love how they base their scents on familiar notes that will evoke a memory. For your boo try ‘Jazz Club.’ It’s masculine and sexy all at the same time (and if you want to try one for yourself try ‘Lazy Sunday Morning‘ and thank me later).
- I’m a skincare junkie so of course I’m going to include the Alpha Fit on this list. I love the men’s model because it caters to men with beards (that’s my hubby!) and men that don’t with a different speed for each. It’s travel-friendly and manly-looking to boot.
- I love anything monogrammed. Pair it with barware and you have a winning combination. I love this set because it’s classy yet personal and will add a touch of elegance to any home space.
- One of the first things I notice on a man (besides his nails) are his shoes. My hubby is great at keeping his shoes in tip-top shape so this shoe valet was a no-brainer for me to add. It’s pricey but if your spouse likes to splurge on shoes he’ll appreciate this gift!
- When I came across this briefcase I really liked it because it looks professional but still rugged. I gotta say I like it even more as a weekender bag. It seems perfect for that! Plus you could still fit your laptop (and that cute toiletry case I mentioned before) all in one bag.
- Fact: Men love James Bond. It’s in their DNA. And this set is pretty bad-ace if you ask me! If for whatever reason Bond doesn’t shake him just right, then stir it a bit with the Star Wars Digital Movie Collection.
- My list wouldn’t be complete without a little bit of skincare products! I love this set because it includes a scrub, a daytime moisturizer and Jack Black’s famous Beard Lube! It works as a shaving cream or a conditioning cream so whether he’s clean shaven or rocking a beard it’ll cater to his needs.
Did I spark any gift ideas? Leave me a comment below letting me what your plans are for Valentine’s Day and what you’re planning on getting your loved one this year!