Some of my most cherished treasures in life are the friendships I have with my best friends. I’ve been blessed to meet some beautiful, strong, intelligent women throughout my life and our bonds have become unbreakable; They’ve truly become like my sisters.
That’s why I couldn’t let Valentine’s Day go by without giving them cyber hugs, kisses and gratitude for all their support!
And also, some serious Valentine’s Day swag suggestions! It’s only right that on the most popular day to show your love, you show your besties (you know, the ladies that have been your shoulder to cry on and your biggest cheerleaders in times of doubt) how much they mean to you.
1. Ashley Brooke Designs Mugs || $23 || I have never met an ABD mug I did not like! They’re the perfect start to your day with their sassy sayings and fun, bright calligraphy. Pretty much all my besties love a good cup of coffee or tea so wouldn’t it be perfect to be part of their every day routine? Especially if you’re long distance like I am with many of my loves.
2. Kate Spade ‘Partners in Crime’ Idiom Bangle || $58 || This is like the “best friends forever” heart necklace version for the grown and classy besties. You can pick it up in silver or gold and both are equally as gorgeous.
3. Mercer’s Wine Ice Cream || $7.97 to $60+shipping || You are not dreaming! This is real life! Wine ice cream exists! And who better to enjoy this wonderful creation with than your best girlfriend? You can choose from a variety of flavors including Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet and Red Raspberry Chardonnay! They have many retailers across the United States and they also ship. It does cost a bit but can you really put a price on this “scoop” of heaven?
4. TOO FACED Chocolate Bar/Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar || $49 || Sure you can get your best gals chocolate but you know what’s better?? Eyeshadow palettes that SMELL like chocolate! This is going to last them more than a day and make them look oh so beautiful! I love mine!
5. Rebecca Minkoff ‘What Boyfriend – Cory’ Pouch || $50 || If you have a single gal pal then this money pouch is a perfect gift for her. Who needs a boy when you have your best friend by your side? It’s such a fancy-shmancy gesture that she probably wouldn’t pick up for herself so why not be her ‘Valentine’ and remind her she don’t need no man to make her happy!
6. Magazine Subscription || Varies || When my hubby and I were moving into our place one of my friends gave me a home magazine subscription as a “house warming” gift. It was the perfect gift that kept on giving. Whether she might be trying to get into fitness more, or she’s the ultimate fashionista, you can get her a subscription to the magazine that will fit her needs.
Will you be spending your Valentine’s Day with your BFF’s? Let me know your plans!